Expression of Interest Callout Now Open for Creative Therapist Panel Members
First Fortnight is a diverse organisation delivering impact to a large group of people by challenging mental health prejudice through arts and cultural action.
First Fortnight started their service of creative arts therapy for Adults in 2012 and has been providing music and arts psychotherapy to adults with experience of homelessness or at risk of homelessness since then.
This initiative has gone from strength to strength and through support from The Government of Ireland & ReThink Ireland First Fortnight now plans to expand its provision to provide creative therapies to children and young people who are at risk of, experiencing or have experienced homelessness. This service will aim to support and enhance the mental health and wellbeing of the target population.
To support the expansion First Fortnight is currently seeking to engage a panel of suitably qualified /accredited creative therapists to support their expanded therapy service. The panel will be comprised of a diverse group of creative therapists with expertise across a range of different modalities and work in line with best practice trauma informed practice.
Panel members will be called on as required to provide creative therapy interventions on a referral basis.
Creative therapist panel members will be required to have the following in place:
• Up to date professional accreditation through a recognised accreditation body such as IACAT
• Professional indemnity and Public Liability insurance
• Clinical practice supervision
• Access to own suitable therapeutic space
• Their own equipment and materials to support the creative therapy modality offered i.e. instruments, sand trays, art materials etc.
• Covid-19 Safety Plan and Procedures
The deadline for submission of EOIs is 5pm on Friday 18th September 2020.
For more info, please see here.